Save To: Bookmark
Save To: MobileG & G Manufacturing Company
Share:
A

G & G Manufacturing Company

4432 Mckinley Street
Hwy 75 and I-680 near Morman Bridge Metro Area
Omaha
NE 68112-1645
Phone: (402) 453-9595

Category: Manufacturers
Website: http://www.ggmfg.com
Email: moc.gfmgg@nuolabj

Company representatives

Joe Baloun, Marketing Manager
Phone: 402-453-9595
Email: moc.gfmgg@nuolabj

Kurt Nielsen, Inside Sales Manager
Phone: 402-453-9595
Email: moc.gfmgg@nesleink

About G & G Manufacturing Company

G&G Manufacturing Company manufactures and distributes all across North America a complete line of power transmission products.


G&G Manufacturing Company manufactures and distributes all across North America a complete line of power transmission products including sprockets, gears, pulleys, sheaves, weldahubs, bushings, keyed shafting, couplers, spline shafts, clutches, roller chain, PTO drivelines and guards, universal joints, yokes, adapters, threaded rod, nuts, round, square and rectangular tubing and shafting, jacks, wheel hubs and spindles and special made to order parts. Our 180 page catalog represents 30% of our business. The remaining 70% is Made to Order parts for OEM applications. If it is round......1" to 5' in diameter. We can make it!


Opening Hours


"We are open Monday through Friday. Call for holiday hours. Website support is available 24/7."
  • SundayCLOSED
  • Monday8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
  • Tuesday8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
  • Wednesday8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
  • Thursday8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
  • Friday8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
  • SaturdayCLOSED

Business categories

  • Milling Machines
  • Hobs

Location Type

Headquarters


Revenue

$12,500,000 - $15,000,000


Employees

100 to 249


Years In Business

77


Brands

  • We invented WeldaSprocket
  • G&G Manufacturing

Additional information

We have been in business Since 1943.


Rating

Browse U.S. states for Manufacturers



Listing location:

Location code:



NEARBY COMPANIES:




Follow Us on Facebook:

Save To: Bookmark
Save To: MobileG & G Manufacturing Company
Share: